Evaluating JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s AdvancingCities Challenge and PRO Neighborhoods Competition
- JPMorgan Chase is funding innovative solutions to address economic inequality.
- Abt is JPMorgan Chase’s national evaluation partner for two grant competitions.
- These multi-year evaluations will conclude in 2024.
Through the AdvancingCities Challenge and PRO Neighborhoods Competitions, JPMorgan Chase leverages a spectrum of solutions. Whether focused on neighborhood-level interventions or city-wide systems change, these initiatives encourage applicants to embody the key factors that are essential to working collaboratively for lasting change. These include:
- Shared priorities: A shared understanding of goals to ensure alignment across partners and a vision for the future that is shaped by deep community engagement.
- Strong leadership and collaboration: A coordinated approach involving a diverse set of actors with unique authority and resources to drive sustainable change.
- Bold and innovative approaches: Evidence-based, data-driven approaches that move beyond “business as usual” to change the trajectory of communities that are currently being left behind.
Abt is serving as JPMorgan Chase’s national evaluation partner for the AdvancingCities Challenge and PRO Neighborhoods competitions. In this role, we will evaluate the outcomes and impact of investments made through these two grant competitions. As part of this engagement, Abt will:
- Work closely with local evaluators.
- Compile and analyze data across grantees.
- Produce annual and thematic reports.
- Disseminate what we learn from the evaluation through conferences and events.
These evaluations will conclude in 2024.
- PRO Neighborhoods Program 2023 Annual Report
- PRO Neighborhoods Program 2022 Annual Report
- AdvancingCities 2021 Annual Progress Report
- PRO Neighborhoods 2021 Annual Progress Report
- Responding to the Challenges of 2020: JPMorgan Chase’s AdvancingCities and PRO Neighborhoods Grantees Adjust
- AdvancingCities | PRO Neighborhoods Collaboratives 2014-2021
- AdvancingCities | PRO Neighborhoods 2020 Annual Progress Report
- Building Organizational Capacity & Deepening Impact with PRO Neighborhoods Grants
- PRO Neighborhoods 2019 Annual Progress Report