International Conference on Family Planning
Abt Global was a proud sponsor of the 2018 International Conference on Family Planning. Family planning is a cornerstone of our mission to move people from vulnerability to security. It’s an issue we’re addressing around the world, in countries ranging from India to Jordan to the United States.
Guests were able to catch us at one of the many panels on which our experts participated or visit Abt staff at booth #26 and our colleagues on the USAID-funded SHOPS Plus project at booth #45.
Click the image below for the full list of our sessions.
- Abt’s work in Health
- Abt’s work in Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health
- Abt’s work in Private Sector Health
- Abt’s work with Women, Youth & Vulnerable Groups
- Strengthening Health Outcomes Through the Private Sector (SHOPS) Plus Project
- Jordan’s Safe Motherhood Program
- Research Compendium: Family Planning and Reproductive Health
- Innovative Evidence-Based Approaches to Empower Youth
- Advancing Family Planning and Reproductive Health
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health (RMNCH) International Brochure